Each year, more than 20,000 Oklahomans receive services through the AdVantage Program. This program is provided by the Home and Community-Based Services division of the Oklahoma State Department of Health. These Medicaid services help people stay in their home instead of going into a nursing home. The program assists frail elders and adults who have physical disabilities.
The team at Shanadoa Home Health is proud to provide services to individuals who qualify under this program. Our home health care agency serves clients across the Greater Tulsa, OK area. Our service area reaches up to the Kansas state line.
Advantage Program Qualifications
To receive AdVantage program services, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
• Meet the financial eligibility requirements & qualify for SoonerCare
• Have a nursing facility level of care criteria as determined by nursing staff of the Aging Services Division.
• Be age 65 or older OR
• Be age 21 or older with a physical disability OR
• Be age 21 to 65 with a developmental disability without having an intellectual disability or cognitive impairment related to the development disability
• Be determined to meet the Nursing Facility institutional level of care by
• Reside in his or her own home or family member's home.
• Have needs that can be safely met with waiver services and family or community supports.
You can apply for services by called 1-800-435-4711 and completing a 10-15 minute phone interview. You may also apply by contacting your local OKDHS county office.
Talk to a nurse now...
Meet the Team
The Shanadoa Difference
Join Our Team
Home Health Assessment Quiz
© 2020 - Shanadoa Home Health - All Rights Reserved