Over 150 Years of Health Care Experience
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 25 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? I am blessed with having an incredible staff to lead at SHH and do my best to inspire the team to be better today than they were yesterday. I truly believes that learning and growing every day is a requirement, not an option
- What is something you're passionate about? I have a great passion for smooth transitions for patients as they move between facilities and acted on that passion by chairing the community action group in Washington County called Community Care Transitions Team. In addition, I have a consulting firm that consults with other home health agencies on rules and regulations.
- Do you have pets? I have 2 dogs; a boxer and a lab (Jaxson and Jace)
- What hobbies do you enjoy? I love cars, crafting and interior design
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” -- Henry Ford
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 10 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? Knowing that every day our work is keeping hundreds of clients at home, safe and healthy! I am very proud to be apart of the SHH family because our company is truly made up of very passionate people who love what they do! The medical field is ever changing, and we not only enjoy the challenge of constant learning, but we invite it.
- What is something you're passionate about? The Advantage program because it provides care to clients that without the program would most likely have to leave their home and be placed in a long-term care facility. I am very passionate at being the best agency for this program!
- Do you have pets? I have one dog-Bella Marie and one cat-Bitty Bubbles.
- What hobbies do you enjoy? I am a true homebody. Netflix and Hulu are my only hobbies. When not at work my focus is my two daughters and amazing grandson.
“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it”
Director of Marketing
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 11 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? I love home health , from patient care, to helping patients transition back to home. SHH is a wonderful company that truly takes the best care of the patients we receive. I feel truly blessed for the role I play with Shanadoa and enjoy going to work everyday.
- What do you enjoy doing on your time off? My family and I enjoy spending time Camping, Fishing, Swimming and spending time with friends and family.
- Do you have pets? I am an animal lover and have three dogs, Henry, Hank and Holly