Over 150 Years of Health Care Experience
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 25 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? I am blessed with having an incredible staff to lead at SHH and do my best to inspire the team to be better today than they were yesterday. I truly believes that learning and growing every day is a requirement, not an option
- What is something you're passionate about? I have a great passion for smooth transitions for patients as they move between facilities and acted on that passion by chairing the community action group in Washington County called Community Care Transitions Team. In addition, I have a consulting firm that consults with other home health agencies on rules and regulations.
- Do you have pets? I have 3 dogs; two boxers and a lab (Annie, Jaxson and Jace)
- What hobbies do you enjoy? I love cars, crafting and interior design
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” -- Henry Ford
Director of Private Care, LPN
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 28 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? The most rewarding part of my job is getting to see the patients every day. I love interacting with them and putting smiles on their face. They become part of our family.
- How did you get started in healthcare? I started out as a visiting nurse for home health and private pay and then became the ADON. From there I became an intake nurse, to Advantage case manager then back to private pay. I've been around the block and I'm very proud of the diverse set of skills I have developed along the way.
- Do you have pets? I have 2 dogs inside and 1 overweight cat outside that thinks she needs to be inside when it suits her! My dogs think they're human! But I do love them.
" I love to have fun and make people laugh!!"
Compliance Director, RN
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 26 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? Working with like minded people that all have the heart to help others and desire to improve lives. I enjoy teaching staff, creating policies and interpreting Medicare’s rules and how to best implement them in our company
- What do you like to do on your free time? I love geocaching. I see so many beautiful and unusual places I would never know about otherwise. The amount of history you learn about different areas is interesting. My favorite place to geocache is in cemeteries. Weird huh? You would be amazed the history and things you learn in cemeteries. Especially the old, abandoned rural cemeteries.
- Are you a pet person? YES! I have a 2 year old Morkie named Cache and he loves the days we go caching. He is always my side kick on these adventures. I also have a 9 year old Yorkie that is my shadow.
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 9 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? With the Advantage program, we are able to provide care for patients that otherwise would be sent to a nursing home.
- What is something your proud of? Being the #1 Home care staffing agency in Bartlesville
- What does Shawna like to do on her free time? I'm definitely a movie buff
Director of Nursing
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 10 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? The patient care and their life stories
- What can we find Kody doing on his time off? Spending time with my daughters
- Kody served for the U.S. Navy from 2001 to 2006.
Director of Marketing
- How many years of experience do you have in healthcare? 11 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? I love home health , from patient care, to helping patients transition back to home. SHH is a wonderful company that truly takes the best care of the patients we receive. I feel truly blessed for the role I play with Shanadoa and enjoy going to work everyday.
- What do you enjoy doing on your time off? My family and I enjoy spending time Camping, Fishing, Swimming and spending time with friends and family.
- Do you have pets? I am an animal lover and have three dogs, Henry, Hank and Holly
Becca Maddox, RN, BSN
- How many years of experience do you have in health care? 21 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? I'm so excited to be part of the Shanadoa family. In my career I have worked positions from hospital med-surgery to hospice.
- What can we find Becca doing on her time off? I have 2 boys, 14 and 17 and I love anything that keeps me active - USTA tennis, golf, fly fishing, cycling, swimming and running
Angel Scaler, LPN
Assistant Director of Nurses, Advantage Case Management Supervisor, Resource Coordinator
- How many years of experience do you have in health care? 24 years
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? The most rewarding part of my job is educating others. I also enjoy learning and passing on knowledge to others.
- What do you enjoy doing with your free time? My favorite hobby is Crochet. I love making items for friends and family, but I also do lots of charity work through my crochet.
- Do you have pets? I have 3 dogs Tinker, Little foot, and Coal, 1 Boa Constrictor named Bob, and 1 beta fish named Olaf. (Yes I have Frozen memorized from the my girls watching it over and over since the movie came out.)
LPN from Tri-county Tech, KCI wound vac, Sleep Study Testing and Scoring, Home Pulmonary Function Testing, Portable Ventilator Certification, Advantage Case Manager, Advantage CD-PASS Case Manager.
Director of Admissions
Call us, text us, message us, email us, write us...
We're ready to help. Free assessments and consultations.
10314 N 138th E Ave., Suite 201
Owasso, OK 74055
Meet the Team
The Shanadoa Difference
Join Our Team
Home Health Assessment Quiz
© 2020 - Shanadoa Home Health - All Rights Reserved